This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and product innovations to drive product and marketing growth, while a healthy understanding of Brand awareness is crucial to the job success. They should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
- Develop a brand strategy anchored on digital media: identifying the target audience, narrowing down on brand proposition, and executing it across paid, owned, and earned media to create powerful word-of-mouth.
- Assist with product development, pricing, and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions and to execute new launches
- Manage a budget for advertising and promotional activities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure a strategic overview of the business and future market opportunities.
- Analyze and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Building knowledge and insight into trends, competitors, and consumers to shape innovation and respond to changing markets
- A strong understanding of data analytics for understanding consumer behavior
- Ability to come up with ideas and strategies to help grow Nona marketplace awareness
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
- Must be native Dutch, fluent in English and any other languages are a plus.
- At least 4 years experience in FMCG and ideally within Drinks.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in planning and executing all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Must have done public relations in previous roles.
- You would be a natural influencer with a can-do attitude.
- Have experience in attending Events & Fairs
- Must have experience in online marketing such as Social Media plan, Content Marketing, basic knowledge of everything related to online marketing: SEO, SEA, ROAS, Google & Facebook advertising.
- Must have experience in conducting market analyses and providing pitches.
Are you the person we're looking for? Contact email@example.com