The role: You will be responsible for the strategy of expansion of NONA Drinks and you’ll expand our customer portfolios, responding to customer enquiries and coordinating shipments with the warehouse, compliance, and operations teams.
The ideal individual will have previous export sales experience, working with international distributors and retailers and an understanding of export documentation and shipping regulations.
- Create an export & expansion strategy for NONA Drinks in Europe: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia
- You will develop and implement export strategies in Europe, working with key accounts and delivering budgeted sales plans.
- You will define a channel sales strategy will full P&L responsibilities
- You will develop solid relationships with retailers, convenience stores, wholesale and foodservice customers.
- You will identify growth opportunities and turn them into profitable growth across our portfolio
- Prepare and be responsible for producing annual budgets and business plans for specified markets with future market development.
- Review/Analyse and seek to understand any competitive insight to inform marketing for strategic review.
- Work with local supporting government export trade departments to maximise knowledge and opportunity with new markets.
- Ensure all export orders are managed efficiently and effectively with customer service & logistics.
- You will create strategic relationships with distributors, direct customers & partners.
- Build customer/ distributor relationships and develop knowledge of their business activity, international focus and propose brand strategy to strengthen the company’s portfolio in market.
- Explore untapped territories for the company’s brand portfolio.
- Accurately document customer meetings / proposals and ensure follow-up to maintain momentum and close sales deals.
- International experience in export management/sales development is required
- Educated to degree level in International Business advantageous
- Dynamic with a can-do attitude!
- Native Dutch, fluent in English & French
- Need to be comfortable in traveling 75% of your time.
- Knowledge of export documentation and procedures would be beneficial.
- Foreign language(s) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Some international travel may be required.
- Proven People management skills are required
- FMCG background with proven experience in spirits brands.
- Ability to confidently organize, plan and execute export & expansion strategies.
- Self-motivating, diligent, and driven.
- Strong communicator with exceptional commercial and negotiation skills.
- Highly proficient in literacy, numeracy, and IT
Are you the person we're looking for? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org