Nona Drinks is looking for someone who can work in a ‘Dynamic and flexible environment. As an Office Manager, you will make sure everything is running smoothly and you will manage day-to-day administration for the team.
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office.
- Manage any customer service requirements
- Have full back office responsibility
- Oversee finance administration (invoicing, expenses, etc..)
- Manage online and paper filing systems.
- Develop and implement new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Record office expenditure and manage the budget.
- Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Organize and chair meetings with staff - in lower-paid roles this may include typing the agenda and taking minutes, but senior managers usually have an administrative assistant to do this.
- Oversee the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction.
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temp agencies.
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance, and discipline staff.
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output.
- Promote staff development and training.
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy.
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Review and update health and safety policies and ensure they're observed.
- Check that data protection laws are being adhered to in relation to the storage of data, and review and update policies.
- Arrange regular testing for electrical equipment and safety devices.
- Attend Catering events and fairs.
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar office management position
- Excellent interpersonal skills, acting as the first greeting person to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Personable, flexible, and a pro-active team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Very detail-oriented and extremely organized
- You are native Dutch & fluent in English & French.
- Able to work to deadlines and demonstrate project management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience in Office 365
Are you the person we're looking for? Contact email@example.com